To all of our Neighbors and Friends:
This year we will celebrate the 24th annual Fairview Park Summerfest from Thursday, July 7th through Sunday, July 10th in Bohlken Park, directly behind Westgate Plaza. This multi-day, fun-filled weekend was initiated decades ago to provide an opportunity for churches, schools, clubs, and organizations to introduce themselves to the community and to raise funds for their individual projects. The festival has grown over the years to include an opportunity for local and regional businesses to reach the community, and has added features such as the parade, carnival rides, live entertainment, pooch parade, car show, fireworks display, and more!
Thanks to the backing of our sponsors and supporters, we have grown in both attendance and the quantity of activities, leading to recent recognition as one of the largest festivals in Cuyahoga County. As the momentum continues to build around our festival, we invite you to be a part of Summerfest 2016.
- If you have supported us in the recent or distant past, we thank you again for your contribution to the growing momentum around our festival, and we encourage you to review the enhanced sponsorship opportunities included in this package.
- If you are considering a first-time engagement with us as a Sponsor, we hope that you will find a sponsorship with us to be a good value for your brand.
- In addition to new tiers of sponsorship this year, we also are offering Early Bird Discounts!
We have a long history of putting on a successful, family-focused event, enjoyed by thousands of families each year. Some of our statistics for 2015 include:
- Approximately 45,000 festival visitors
- Our website had over 38,000 hits from 16,000 unique visitors
- Our website traffic has grown each year with annual growth averaging 33%
- Our Summerfest Pocket Guide was downloaded 1,000 times and we printed an additional 400 to hand out at the Information Tent
To view our Sponsorship Details, please visit our Sponsorship Page. We look forward to your sponsorship this year.