It’s here! The 25th anniversary of Fairview Park Summerfest officially kicks off tonight at 6:00 pm with an early preview of the carnival rides that will be running all weekend long.
The Summerfest Committee would like to provide festival visitors a few reminders and tips to help inform your experience.
- Parking is readily available at Westgate Shopping Center north of Bohlken Park. Parking is not permitted in the small lot accessible via West 210th Street. Those parking spaces are reserved for other purposes, including as a venue on Sunday for the Dick Nicoloff Memorial Car Show.
- Most events are weather permitting and may experience some delays due to weather, including wind. Weather-related updates will be posted on the Summerfest Facebook page.
- The 2017 Summerfest Pocket Guide is your compact, easy-to-read resource for Summerfest happenings. Make sure to either print a copy, save the link on your phone, or visit the Summerfest Tent for a hard copy.
- Remember to share any photos on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram with the hashtag #FPSummerfest.
- The Fairview Park Police Department encourages Summerfest visitors to “see something, say something.” If you spot something out of the ordinary, flag down a uniformed officer immediately or call the police station at (440) 333-1234.
- If you have any questions during the festival, stop by the Summerfest Tent on the main concourse near the concession stand and press box (see event map). You are also welcome to contact the Summerfest Committee via email. However, please be patient as we are typically flooded with e-mail requests and/or on site attending to Summerfest events and activities.
Enjoy the #FPSummerfest festivities!