Fairview Park Summerfest returns Friday, June 29th through Sunday, July 1st, 2018. The Summerfest Planning Committee invites you to help make it a success.
Summerfest is Fairview Park’s annual weekend festival for the community, coordinated by community volunteers, which features great food, live music, our annual parade, fireworks, carnival rides, and much more. For 25 years this fun-filled, family-oriented event has encouraged collaboration and companionship among the residents, businesses, and civic organizations that make our town A Great Place to Grow.
Several sponsorship options are available that can serve your organization’s brand and show your support for Fairview Park’s ever-growing community festival.
View all 2018 sponsorship details by clicking here.
Summerfest sponsorships are tax-deductible donations.
It’s official! Don’t forget to mark your calendars. We’ll see you in 2018. #FPSummerfest
We would like to thank the young man who aided one of our volunteers on Friday, July 7, 2017, during line up for the Summerfest Parade.
At approximately 5:30 pm, this Good Samaritan arrived at the intersection of West 222nd Street and Clifford Drive and witnessed irate drivers giving our volunteer a hard time due to road closures for the parade. The Good Samaritan proceeded to park his black and white pre-owned police vehicle purchased at auction, and spent 15-20 minutes assisting our volunteer in directing traffic. Drivers seemed much more agreeable during the time the young man was assisting.
Our volunteer did not get the Good Samaritan’s name, but we hope this post and the well wishes of the Summerfest Committee reach him.
It’s here! The 25th anniversary of Fairview Park Summerfest officially kicks off tonight at 6:00 pm with an early preview of the carnival rides that will be running all weekend long.
The Summerfest Committee would like to provide festival visitors a few reminders and tips to help inform your experience.
- Parking is readily available at Westgate Shopping Center north of Bohlken Park. Parking is not permitted in the small lot accessible via West 210th Street. Those parking spaces are reserved for other purposes, including as a venue on Sunday for the Dick Nicoloff Memorial Car Show.
- Most events are weather permitting and may experience some delays due to weather, including wind. Weather-related updates will be posted on the Summerfest Facebook page.
- The 2017 Summerfest Pocket Guide is your compact, easy-to-read resource for Summerfest happenings. Make sure to either print a copy, save the link on your phone, or visit the Summerfest Tent for a hard copy.
- Remember to share any photos on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram with the hashtag #FPSummerfest.
- The Fairview Park Police Department encourages Summerfest visitors to “see something, say something.” If you spot something out of the ordinary, flag down a uniformed officer immediately or call the police station at (440) 333-1234.
- If you have any questions during the festival, stop by the Summerfest Tent on the main concourse near the concession stand and press box (see event map). You are also welcome to contact the Summerfest Committee via email. However, please be patient as we are typically flooded with e-mail requests and/or on site attending to Summerfest events and activities.
Enjoy the #FPSummerfest festivities!