The Fairview Park Summerfest Parade invites you to participate in the 2019 Fairview Park Summerfest Parade!
This year’s parade route will kick off from Gilles-Sweet Elementary School, proceed east on Lorain Road to West 210th Street, proceed north on West 210th Street, and culminate at the southern entrance to Westgate Shopping Center.
All parade participants should report to the registration area at 4:30 pm the day of the parade. The registration area is located in the rear parking lot of Gilles-Sweet Elementary School at the intersection of Alexander Road and West 222nd Street.
Please take note of the following parade rules:
- If you are joining a group, meet at an alternate location and come to parade assembly area as a group. There is no area to wait for others or park at assembly area.
- No throwing of items (except candy) from cars, trucks or other units. Candy may be tossed underhand toward the curb from vehicles. Other materials must be handed out by those walking in the parade.
- Please maintain a distance of 10-15 feet between your entry and the unit directly in front of you and keep the parade moving at all times.
- All units will provide identification sign attached to both sides of vehicle or a banner carried in front of the entry.
- Political candidates and for-profit units will be assessed $25.00. Parade entry is free for non-profit units.
A completed registration form is required for participation. You may register online by clicking the button below or downloading and mailing the registration form. Please register and pay fee, if applicable, by July 17, 2019.Register Online Download Registration Form